Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Unfortunately, we have 12 Residents (all on Health Care Center 2) and six Team Members who have tested positive. All Residents and Team Members of the HCC were tested and so far, no additional cases. I urge you to limit as much as feasible your visits to HCC 2 and I cannot stress strongly enough the need to follow the guidelines below:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required (including residents)
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- In the Health Center, Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
We are cancelling the Carnival for Saturday and will let you know when we have picked a date for our Fall Fest. Thank you for your understanding.
For any questions, concerns, or compliments you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802.
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley