Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
This week, one HCC Resident and one Team Member tested positive. Anyone who possibly had contact with these two individuals were tested; all were negative. All precautions remain in place.
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required (including residents)
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- In the Health Center, Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any questions, concerns, or compliments you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802.
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley