Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania is between 15 to 19.9%. The COVID transmission rate for Philadelphia is currently at high which comes with the public recommendation to wear a mask in all public places. As a community of elders, our requirements continue to be higher. We are very fortunate in that we had our last positive case on 5/23. To keep this type of outcome, we must continue to follow all previous recommendations as listed below:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required. Six feet distance between people is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- All visitors must be screened on entrance through Accushield..
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted. For our Health Care Center, both roommates must be vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
It is imperative that you are prudent when visiting our community. If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID, or if you have had known exposure to COVID please DO NOT visit.
For any questions, or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802.
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley