Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania has increased from 13.9% to 16.6% in the past week. For Philadelphia County the positivity rate has increased from 10.81 % to 13.01%. These changes are concerning. Philadelphia County is on Medium Alert. Two new Employees have tested positive. They are both at home quarantining and contact tracing has been conducted. Philadelphia schools reinstated mandatory mask wearing for all students and staff. Our mask mandate continues to be in effect; this is an extremely important aspect of preventing the spread of this virus.
It is imperative that you are prudent when visiting our community. If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID, or if you have had known exposure to COVID please DO NOT visit.
Precautions still in effect for all levels of care include:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required. Six feet distance between people is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- All visitors must be screened on entrance through Accushield..
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted. For our Health Care Center, both roommates must be vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any questions, or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802.
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley