Wesley Enhanced Living provides a balanced and comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance.
Full Time Benefits
- Health Insurance – includes vision and prescription coverage. Several plan options are available. Cost is based on level of coverage chose, and premium deductions are on a pre-tax basis.
- Dental Insurance – several plans options. Cost is based on the level of coverage chosen and premium deductions are on a pre-tax basis.
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment – premium fully paid by Wesley Enhanced Living.
- Long-term Disability – premium fully paid by Wesley Enhanced Living.
- Flexible Spending Account – pre-taxed medical, dependent care, and commuter transit reimbursement accounts.
- 401K Plan – discretionary employer match.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – up to $5,205 annually.
Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits – additional employee life insurance, spouse life insurance, dependent child life insurance, and short-term disability coverage.
Paid Time Off
- Full and part-time eligibility
- Sick leave
- Jury duty
- Holidays (8)
- Payroll direct deposit
- Credit union membership
- Employee online self service
- Total Rewards and Recognition Program
If you are searching for a challenging and interesting opportunity, and would like to explore some of the positions available with our organization, please take a look at the complete list of available positions.