Affordable Housing | Burholme Senior Residences
Burholme Senior Residences is a newly constructed, affordable apartment community for income-qualified adults age 62+ that feature one- and two-bedroom residences equipped with brand new appliances and other modern conveniences. Additionally, Burholme Senior Residences maintains select apartments designed specifically for older adults with physical, visual and/or hearing impairments.
Apartment features include:
- Fully equipped kitchens with range, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave, carpeted living areas and mini-blinds
- Utilities and internet service included
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Common laundry facilities
- Handicap accessibility (select apartments)
- Telephone and cable additional
Community amenities include:
- Five-story elevator building
- Community room with full kitchen
- Two common laundry facilities
- Computer lab/library
- Parking on the premises
- On-site management and maintenance office
One bedroom apartments range from $294-$882/month. Two bedroom apartment rents are $352 or $1,057 with maximum income limits at each rental amount. HUD Vouchers are not accepted.
Affordable Housing | Meadow House and Manor Glen
Meadow House and Manor Glen, which are conveniently located within blocks of public transportation and shopping, maintain 50 one-bedroom apartments for adults age 62+. Residents must be income-eligible according to the federal government's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines with annual incomes not exceeding $28,150 for singles, and $32,200 for couples. Both apartment communities are able to accommodate older adults with physical handicaps and include apartment models that provide wheelchair accessibility.
For more information about affordable senior housing, please contact 215-342-4262 or email email@example.com.